PROJECT INFORMATION :
Located in the heart of Chatswood City Centre and forming part of the grand Civic Place Development Masterplan, this significant proposal has been highly regarded by both the local community and consenting authorities.
Boasting a high standard of architectural design, external finishes, innovative and dynamic form and a distinctive architectural language, it offers the North Shore community contemporary style complementing and enriching the future character of the area. With Civic Place, this strong architectural statement forms an iconic gateway to the North Shore.
The 11-storey Civic Place Hotel development comprises:
- 272 hotel rooms/serviced apartments - Corporate conference and function facilities
- Retail shops at street level
- Restaurant above street level
- Tavern facing Civic Place Square
- Lower ground level public entertainment space
- Health Centre
- 3-level basement parking
- High level of connectivity to Civic Place development and the public domain.