At Brewster Murray the belief that good design has the ability to transform and enlighten our lives underlies our commitment to professional excellence whether the project is a residence, work place, commercial development or within the realm of industry and infrastructure.
Architecture is more than just function and must respond to the full range of human experience before it moves from the drawing board into reality. At Brewster Murray we have the expertise and experience across numerous building types to ensure our designs exceed our client’s expectations.
Brewster Murray has a comprehensive team of architects that are able to deliver the full range of architectural services across all sectors of the built environment.
Brewster Murray has a passion for work place, commercial and residential interiors design excellence that reflect the ever changing technological, social and environmental influences of our time.
Our design solutions respond to our client’s needs for living and working, but incorporate spatial arrangements, material, colours, lighting and furnishings that serve to promote more intimate, flexible and dynamic relationships between occupants and the interior environments we create.
We have created interiors that extend from private houses, multi-unit residential developments, work places and commercial developments.
Brewster Murray‘s project management services ensure the successful delivery of development and construction projects through the provision of professional and expert advice across the entire delivery and procurement program.
Each project is unique consequently our clients’ needs vary, however project management services typically address design parameters, specifications on quality, time constraints and budget control.
Architecture services we provide include:-
- Design team management;
- Brief development;
- Feasibility studies;
- Concept & schematic design;
- Master planning & urban design;
- Design development;
- Development consent;
- Construction documentation;
- Building contract administration; and
- Post construction management.
Interior services we provide include:-
- Accommodation brief development;
- Concept design and three (3) dimensional modelling;
- Selection of materials, colours, materials and furnishings;
- Project & design team management;
- Detailed construction documentation; and
- Building contract management.
Project Management services we provide include:-
- Defining the project brief;
- Preparing the project program;
- Engaging suitable project consultants;
- Coordination the design process;
- Coordinating the development consent process including Development Application and Construction and Occupation Certification;
- Preparing tender documents and managing the tender process;
- Project management of building contracts;
- Supervising the construction works; and
- Managing the defects liability period.